Thursday, January 20, 2005

Unloved or incapable

I don’t want you as much as I think I do
You will change my life and I don’t know how
Do I want you to change my life
As much as I think you will
As much as I want you to
Do I need to change my life
Before I meet you
But I already love you
And you are incapable of that love
The love I already feel for you
Will you ever be capable?
I wrote this before I meet you
And this is how I feel
I have so much love to give
Do you have any?
Or have you used it all up on someone else
Not knowing that I would come along
And love you so much
That you would feel inadequate to be with me
When I feel this way not even knowing you
Do you need to be the same?
But you can’t know
That I feel this way
But I want you to know
That I fell this way
But you can’t and I feel unloved
Oh my god why?
I need to sleep

1 comment:

Steeltownnoone said...

Hey thanks heaps.
*tim blushes*