Tuesday, December 09, 2008

YAY 4 Moi

it's all about me
it's time to care for me
think about me
plan for me
no-one else is going to do it
so i think i will
enough caring for others
I'm not broken
I'm just fixing the broken parts
it feels so good
i don't want to hide
i don't wanna runaway
i wanna be me for once
i want the old me back
the one i liked
the one i loved
you can all go get fucked
I'm the most important thing right now
get my life on track after being derailed for so long
a fresh start for me
no more that's the law
your number nine on the list of things to do
if you didn't hear the first time
IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

2 comments:

Tania said...

that's exactly how I feel

Steeltownnoone said...

we all need to feel this way some times... i just felt like this for a long time
hows the trip
ps you blocked me on your blog???